Páginas

octubre 08, 2009

• Marie Antoinette •


"Oh, you were not what was desired, but that makes you no less dear to me. A boy would have been the Son of France, but you Marie Terese shall be mine".


"I love your hair. What's going on there?
Everything!"


"Where does she come from?
From ever bed in Paris".



"Have you come to take me home?
Unfortunately, I can not kidnap the queen of France... Is your hair quite tall enough today?
Maybe you can keep a pet in there or something".



I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long.

"She no longer had any hope left in her heart or distinguished between life and death".

"A son would have belonged to the state, but you shall be mine, and have all my care; you shall share my happiness and soften my sorrows".

"I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all".



1 comentario:

Lyla, the star's about to fall dijo...

AIIIIIIIII DIOSSS COMO AMO ESTA PELICULA. ES MI FAVORITA. Me encantan las fotos y sitas que tienes en el blog.
Te voy a seguir, espero que hagas lo mismo :P
Te espero por el mio.
Pd. Que comas pasteles <3